Sunday, August 26, 2012

sunny Sunday…

 

Today is a beautiful sunny day….so

…we went for a drive in the countryside to the Bangalow market!

DSCN0258

…and bought flowers!

_DSC0342

from this flower stall…

DSCN0257

…and then couldn’t pass these by!!

_DSC0352

_DSC0347

our house is going to be so perfumed….love flowers in this house

it looks empty without them!!

DSCN0259

…we then wandered to the main street past this little blue building!

DSCN0260

…then coffee and a milkshake at Utopia cafe!

…isn’t this just the biggest milkshake!!!

…we hadn’t ventured to the Bangalow Market since

our life changed…I would say ‘it’s just too difficult with a wheelchair’

stony rough ground…and hilly…but we managed…

so we will be there again….

5 comments:

Sue B said...

It certainly looks as though you have had a fabulous day.

Cath said...

Looks like you had a nice day out and good that it wasn't as difficult as you anticipated. Those flowers are beautiful. I know the first ones are Lillies but I can't remember the name of the 2nd bunch but I can almost smell them from here.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

shez said...

sounds like a fun market Christine and wow that is one big milk shake.xx

Fiona said...

lovely flowers... sounds like the day was well worth the effort...
Hugz

Melody said...

Hi Christine, Thank you so much for my delight hexie flowers. I'm so glad they led me to your lovely blog. I'll be back to visit again.