Tuesday, March 6, 2012

quilting finished…

 

..the quilting is finished!

 

_DSC0338

 

I finished the machine quilting, today…now to do the binding!

I still need a lot of practice at machine quilting…but it looks

OK from a distance…

This quilt has been planned from the start for the lounge room…

so it will get plenty of use during winter!

 

_DSC0339

 

…over the weekend I have been playing with clamshells!

 

_DSC0341

 

…I went to Rainbow Patchwork and bought Sue Daleys, clamshell template and papers!

This row is my second attempt…wasn’t happy with the first try!

I am not sure what I am going to make with them…maybe a whole quilt

or use them in a border…but they are fun to play with!

 

_DSC0342

2 comments:

shez said...

wow your quilt looks fantastic Christine.xx

Tarnyia said...

Lovin' your quilt... you must be so pleased with the finish xxx