Thursday, January 12, 2012

time...


OK...the dream is to learn to take better pictues!!!
So I started a 365/366 pictures blog...
the day flies by with the everyday tasks and I haven't
taken a single picture...so I hurriedly find some inspiration...
the vase I bought at the op shop for $3 and then I had to find some flowers...
these roses were half price at Coles...
so now it's day12!!

I did manage a little sewing today...I will have to come back with
pictures tomorrow...

...life is slowly returning to the usual pace!
Our two sons have now gone back to their home and work...
that just leaves us here...the lawn is mowed for the first
time in 2012...the fridge is returning to everyday food...
and maybe in 2012 I will finish some of my WIP..




1 comment:

Cheryll said...

It's always nice getting back to "normal" isn't it! Enjoy :)