Monday, December 12, 2011

rainbow...


...can you see the rainbow coming through the trees!
We had a late afternoon storm with very heavy rain...


...I wanted to add a little Christmas to our outdoor area/veranda!
after a visit to the shop full of tempting ideas this is what 
I decided on...I like to keep Christmas simple...not too much tinsel.


...and the shop was full of tinsel and baubles (with batteries) 
that twinkled!
I was tempted by the lights in big baubles but no I only 
bought home these stars!

As we will eat Christmas lunch in the outdoor area instead of in
the dining room I wanted to add some colour...
...And then for the table I am deciding between
a glass bowl filled with colourful baubles or frangipani 
and a floating candle!
I think it will be the frangipani...they just need
to come out in flower now...I have a pink
and a white tree....

No comments: