Saturday, December 10, 2011

garden and...

...playing with my camera!
There is so much to learn









...spent the afternoon making Christmas cookies!
these are called vanilla and cinnamon shortbread stars...from taste.com.au




the butter I had on hand was soft spread...they would
 turn out much better with real butter...
enjoyed by DH for afternoon tea !!



...not a good picture!
This collage of photo frames I found this week...love it!
Just wish digital cameras were around when my
sons were young...don't have many
good photos when they were small...


2 comments:

Tarnyia said...

Love the photo's of your flowers xxx

Cindy said...

I think the photos of your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by and entering my give-away and following. Am your newest follower now, too!
Cindy