Tuesday, October 18, 2011

machine quilting...trying

...the aim is to blog everyday, but it just doesn't happen.
Too many things to do...
This is what I have been machine quilting...


...because I now have one of these!


...my sweet sixteen is a learning curve! 
Took me ages to get the tension right after I made the mistake of
altering it...with practice my stitching is getting better!
But I don't want to show my machine quilting up close ,yet!


I joined Blueberries fabric club...and this little bundle
of reproduction fabrics arrived this week...not sure what I am
going to make with them...too pretty to open!


...this day lily is called Stella Bella!
 Planted in the border along the back fence...to
add some colour!! 


1 comment:

Larain said...

Hi Christine

I am interested in your sweet sixteen machine, can you give me details via my email. I at present have a brother machine on a happy jack, but am looking forward to upgrading, I will have to speak to the accountant of course, but that is my hubby, so maybe I will threaten lack of cakes etc. Hope to hear from you.