Monday, September 5, 2011

hexies and spring


these lovely hexies arrived from Anna...


...and these from Patti


...I have been playing with these colours over the weekend!


...and spring has arrived when a duck goes swimming in
the pool!


...and the first snake is out sunning!
We knew there may be a snake once the weather warmed up
as we back onto a small bush area...

my sewing room is getting a make over...
my son laid down a bamboo floor over the weekend
next to paint the room,
than put everything back...

3 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Your snake would terrify me!

Terry said...

Your hexies look great and so does that fabric! The snake however I could do without! LOL

marina said...

hexies look lovely.
That snake looks like a whopper! Hope it stays outside.
Beautiful pics of the nursery you visited. That fig tree is amazing!