Saturday, September 10, 2011

sewing room

...this is my sewing room!
it's getting a make over...


...my son put down bamboo flooring when he was 
home last weekend!
Covered over at the moment until the room is painted
...still needs a window
which won't be ready to pick up till Tuesday.



...all the rooms contents have been on the veranda!


...and piled up in the lounge-room!


...I have been doing some stitching in the dining room. 
These are the fabrics I was playing with last weekend...no pinks!



...and that pot now has a bamboo palm!
Needs to grow a little...


...and this bench came from bunnings!
I'm very pleased with how these look at the front of the house
...just enough decoration with still keeping it simple!

3 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Your room is going to be a delight! A place for everything. You will have such fun putting things just where you want them.

Michelle May (Shell) said...

Oooo fun! I can't wait to see your new room! I do love to redecorate!
xx, shell

donna said...

Oh I can not wait to see your room. Sounds like it is going to be beautiful.
Hugs
donna