Thursday, May 19, 2011

new house

...thought I'd show some more of the house we will be shifting
 to very soon!!
This is the kitchen with a red sink...
my son said 'will have to change the sink'...
but I like the red sink!!!


can't wait to use the stove...and lots of cupboards for everything!!!
We thought we would be there this week ... 
now hopefully next week!!

Living with almost all the house packed up...
I have been doing some stitching on the vignette quilt...
cold and raining today...good for a fire and some stitching!!!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Good luck with your move, Christine. The kitchen looks wonderful and a red sink is certainly different. I do so like spacious kitchens.

Betty Lou said...

Since red is my all time favorite color, I say KEEP THE RED. Moving is such a hassel, but so exciting to move in a new home.

Maree: said...

Our First House when we were Newlyweds we built..I had the same Red Sink with Pine...I Loved it.
Looks like a Great House..Good Luck with the Move..are you in the same area?
cheers

Elizabethd said...

I like the red sink, dont get rid of it till you are sure!

donna said...

I love your kitchen it is beautiful. I think you should keep the red sink. It is the best.
Hugs
donna