Monday, January 10, 2011

As it continues to rain...and now our region has flood warnings!
Can't do much except stay dry...it doesn't flood where we live.
But I feel very sorry for everyone affected by the massive flooding.
My son can't get home to go back to work...so for now he is
working via computer and phone from here.

I started cutting out the hexagons


...and sewed together the first block of Reine des Albielles quilt.


...what I like about this quilt is the linen/cotton fabric with the 
motifs...there is chairs, insects, birds and more!


...so for now I can only hope the weather clears soon.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I love the French General fabrics and hexagons! Its just gorgeous.

Tarnyia said...

Looking good xxx

Elizabethd said...

Lovely fabrics and colours. Your 'Queen Bee' quilt is going to be gorgeous.