Thursday, December 2, 2010

pin cushion finished...

I have finally finished the pin cushion for the quilt group Christmas swap...


I made these...but not the one to swap!


...and I made this one...still not the one to swap!


...then I made this one!
The one to swap...I'm pleased that's done!


Now to wrap it and put it in a pretty Xmas bag...
and it's all done!!

These lovely charm squares arrived in the mail today...
I bought them from Jane to make red hexagons!!


...and day2 little book!
It's a story from Wind in the Willows!!


...and slowly adding Christmas decorations!


...wreath's on the door!
...Christmas tree is up with lights but no decorations as yet!
Slowing down and taking one step at a time...and just
going to enjoy a calm and relaxing December!
...and it will all come together!!

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

The pin cushions are little cuties!!! Well Done!
:)

Elizabethd said...

What a lovely swap pincushion, very pretty.