Tuesday, December 21, 2010

hexagon swap...

I received in the mail today this lovely hexagon from
 Marina...for the hexagon swap!!
...the colours are perfect...love it!!


...I sent off yesterday the hexagon I made to Joke in the Netherlands.
...and the last for this year birthday swap!!
Hope they arrive before Christmas.


...4 more sleeps till Christmas.
My youngest son will be home for a couple 
of weeks...which will be great!
I have been doing some cooking, a little stitching,
some shopping, some appointments and generally
trying to be prepared for Christmas day...

...these gardenias are beautiful!!
not from my garden...


...the 23rd is my day to blog about the Quilt Pattern Magazine.
There will be a years online subscription to giveaway!!
...and you can visit all the participating blogs in the blog tour
and leave a comment ...thats 30 chances!!!

3 comments:

marina said...

It's always good when your swap goodies arrive!
Glad you liked it.
Love those gardenia, I have never had luck growing them.

Joke said...

That's a lovely flower Marina made you! Beautiful colours indeed.
I haven't received your flower yet, but it'll probably arrive soon.
Have a great New Year's Eve and a fantastic 2011!

Joke said...

Hi Christine,

Today your hexagonflower was in my mailbox. Thanks for the beautiful flower you've made me. I really love the colors you used! Also thanks for the card and the good wishes.
Happy hexing in 2011!