Friday, December 31, 2010

happy new year...

Happy New Year...to all my blogging friends!!


...these fireworks is how 2010 began while visiting 
my son in West Australia!!

I can't believe it is 2011...not because where has this
year gone, but because where has life been stuck
since the car accident that was in 2007...
makes 4 years!
...though there has been some fun too!

During this time I discovered blogging...and I love it!!
Love the creative sharing...
and am looking forward to more fun in 2011!!

...and the blue moon 2009 new years eve!!


...as we went out to see the fireworks to welcome 2010,
it was a blue moon...and I love this photo of the 
blue moon over Albany WA.

a blue moon is when there is 2 full moons in the month...

happy new year...2011!!!

1 comment:

Elizabethd said...

Happy New Year!
Your photos made me nostalgic for NSW...we spent two lovely new years with my son and family.