Tuesday, December 7, 2010

grundle sent and this and that...

The grundle I made is all packed up and sent on his way
to his new home in New Zealand...I will show the photos I took after he arrives!


On the weekend our quilt group had their Christmas lunch party...
the present this year was a pin cushion swap.
This cute bird is the one I received...love it's colours!


I went for a walk to the op-shop because I wanted to buy a tablecloth I seen
there last week for $2..
And what did I find...this water colour!
 Now where can I put it...it's larger then any other framed pictures, mainly
cross stitch I have in my little house!


I think I will hang it above the dining table...
it's so pretty a jug on white cosmos and orange zinnias!
...and this is the tablecloth I went for.
To use on my outdoor table..then I found a lace doiley and 
little maxwell williams plates...


...please enter my giveaway in the post below or just comment
on any blog post till next Monday and say
you would like to be included!
The giveaway is for 2 chances to receive for free
Quilting Quickly online course...

1 comment:

Elizabethd said...

What a pretty watercolour, you would always feel cheered by looking at it.
What is a grundle?!