Tuesday, December 14, 2010

christmas cards...

...I wish to thank everyone for their lovely comments on colourful Friday.
I love receiving comments...


I meant to send Christmas cards early...I actually bought them
at the end of October and now it is only a little more
then a week till Christmas and I'm only just getting to it!

Then I couldn't find an address...searched the house...
still didn't find it...

...but I'm not going to stress this Christmas!

IMG_4703


Rachael at ps i quilt is having a giveaway
of a fat quarter bundle of kona solids...
would be fun to win!!

5 comments:

Tarnyia said...

I like you had mine all ready to be done in early November... but I am just getting them in the mail now hahaha xxx

Needled Mom said...

I am trying to finish mine up today. I always say that I will have them done early and never get to them.

grami said...

Strolling through the Blog Roll from Holly Jolly Bingo Blog. I am hand delivering most of my cards this year. No stress.

Happy Holidays,
grami

kerrykatiecakeskeb43 said...

I just got my cards out the other day. As long as we mail them before Christmas, it counts right? lol
I love that rainbow of Kona colours - so hard not to want them all! lol
I'm over visiting from the Holly Jolly Bingo blogroll - just saying hi!
Good luck in the bingo and Merry Christmas!

Villa-loredana said...

Neither I haven't been quicker, send today. Loredana. holly jolly bingo