Wednesday, October 13, 2010

flowers of love BOM...


These lovely fabrics arrived in the mail yesterday...
They are the fabrics that I won to make Fiona"s BOM
'flowers of love'


it was a lovely surprise to have won the fabrics and all 9 block patterns


...this is the first block I made before winning the fabrics!

Sometimes I wonder where the day goes...if I had plans to stitch today,
it just didn't happen.  Too many life things come up instead...maybe I'll fit
some sewing in tomorrow...can only hope!




3 comments:

Terry said...

What beautiful fabrics! I have the same problem lots of days. Life comes first, stitching second. But it's always there waiting for me when I have time to get to it! :0)

Bev C said...

Hello Christine,

Lovely fabric win, hope you get some time to stitch soon.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

fairchildstreet said...

Stunning photos of flowers and material. I am you latest follower. Charmaine