Tuesday, August 24, 2010

more time in Parramatta/Sydney...



On the afternoon in Sydney/ Parramatta we had free we went to Westfields
shopping centre...most the time we spent trying to find the lift to get to another floor.
When I finally found Borders bookshop this book is what I bought...
it's full of inspiration...


...this table setting was in Myers...love the old table with it's worn paint!


...we went for a walk to fill in time before going to the airport
to come home.
There was a market in the park/plaza area


...and it was election day, people were waiting in line to vote.


I bought this little bag...


...from this stall.  
The young girl has lots of cute things she had made herself!
...and so happy and friendly!


...isn't her market stall cute and welcoming with her stitching for sale!!


...when I arrived home, my giveaway prize from Catherine's place
was in the letter box...lovely fabric...love little birds on fabric!!
I won it on a giveaway at Sewjournal blog...thanks Munaiba!

No comments: