Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quiltmania magazine...at the newsagent!!


I was so excited the newsagent got in Quiltmania magazine...
I had seen this magazine, as a quilt friend, had a subscription but
otherwise it was not available around here...it's full of beautiful
inspiring quilts and quilt talk!


...love this and I think I could make it from my stash!


...and this lovely string quilt made by Lucy.
Lucy has a great blog called Quilting with a Past...where she shares
her quilting adventures.


...and I will have to make some of these little wool birds!

This magazine will be read from cover to cover...and over again!!

2 comments:

Maree: said...

Looks like a Lovely Mag...will look out for it at our Local...
cheers

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I also love this magazine, Christine! It's fileld with lovely things all the time - and it's French! Lovely to see what our European quilting sisters are making.