Sunday, June 27, 2010

BOM


Jenny at jenny of ELEFANTZ is starting a new free BOM
in July...it's all a surprise!
It's a 4 month BOM...she has listed the supplies needed 
and some sneak preview pics!


I sent to Quilt Fabric Delights for these pretty threads.
They arrived promptly, in the same week, and they had to come
across the country...
They are cottage garden threads...now I want all the colours!
These colours are tulip, fuschia and pimpernel...so pretty!!

Jenny uses cottage garden threads in her BOM...

This weekend has gone from sunny to raining, warm to quiet cool.
My son was home for one night...left his boat here for a holiday while
he is working further north. Said it was cold here after being in sunny Qld.



2 comments:

Maree: said...

Those threads are Gorgeous...might just have to visit QFD...thanks for the tip off about the BOM...
cheers

Susie said...

Lovely threads, and thank you for entering my blog patter and fabric giveaway, good luck.

I have entered your giveaway too.

Susie from
I Just Love That Fabric