Thursday, June 17, 2010

birthday surprises...



These packages all prettily wrapped are from the birthday
fat quarter swap...so exciting to see what is inside!


...beautiful cards with lovely birthday wishes!

And then the surprises...


This lovely package from Jenny...birdie fabric from me and my sister,
tape measure in a tin, french vanilla bath bomb, and lovely variegated thread.


...and from Noela...these lovely fabrics...and chocs!
I have been collecting fabrics in the pale blue/green...
am thrilled to add these to my collection, have not decided
what I will make from them yet.


...and from Natalie all wrapped in this absolutely beautiful origami box.


These gorgeous Brandon Malby fabrics.
I will be able to add them to my candied hexagon quilt.

Thank you to all my fat quarter swap friends for these lovely surprises :)


No comments: