Monday, January 18, 2010

day 1....A Simple Woman's Daybook



Monday, January 18th 2010.


outside my window... blue skies and sunshine
I am thinking...it's a beautiful day
I am thankful for...the holiday I just had-to visit my son
From the kitchen...just had lunch
I am wearing...shorts and cool top
I am creating...many things in my mind
I am going...for a walk to the doctors with my husband
I am reading...a Jodi Picoult book
I am hoping...to catch up on things since being away
I am hearing...the washing machine
Around the house...a little untidy, and weeds
One of my favourite things...sunshine
Rest of the week... stitching, exercising, some cleaning


A picture to share






It's called A Simple Woman's Daybook...I read about this 
at Cinderberry Stitches and thought it might be fun
to join in...

No comments: