Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Australia Day...

Australia Day...


cricket on the TV, the temperature is extremely hot,
had roast lamb for lunch...
with the oven making the house even hotter



I made pavlova for desert...topped with cream, mango
and kiwi fruit.






The recipe was from this Donna Hay book...


4 egg whites
1cup caster sugar
3teaspoons cornflour
1teaspoon white vinegar


very sweet but always a hit...the recipe from
this cookbook is very easy...crunchie on 
the outside. 
Piled high with fruit...yumm!!!




3 comments:

Vicki said...

Hello, Christine,
Congratulations as you celebrate your homeland!! Pavlova looks delicious! I have never heard of it or eaten it before so thank you for sharing the recipe. Thank you for stopping by Bunny Cottage for a visit. Hope you are having a lovely week. Vicki

Sarah said...

CONGRATS Christine... You have WON 4 prizes from my giveaway!! Can you please email me your addy and I shall have it in the post for your this week
Enjoy your evening
x Sarah

Shona Cole said...

I love pavlova, my mum makes it every Sunday, I could never get it right.

Thanks for stopping by my giveaway. It is nice to 'meet' you
Shona Cole
http://shonastudio.blogspot.com/