Sunday, October 18, 2009

Postcards from the Past Quilt

Today, I decided to do a little more on my Postcards from the Past quilt
by Robyn Pandolph. I started this quilt quite a few years ago, and because
I have picked it up at different times to work on it all the blocks aren't exactly the same.
...which is a little disappointing.
So today, I trimmed the blocks to the right size and began to add the borders.
Now I can clearly see what needs doing - to finish it.
...in a few places I will have to unpick and redo as the applique is
too close to the edge of the border.

3 comments:

Platy said...

Looks like you've done a lovely job on this quilt. Congratulations

livelymonkey said...

I'm looking to purchase these patterns which are no longer available. If you might be willing to share I'd be interested. If so please email me at monalynn2000@yahoo.com. Thanks so much, Mona.

livelymonkey said...

P.S. Yours looks lovely!!!
Mona