Friday, December 5, 2008

Fabric and more christmas decorations

A second post as I have not worked out how to put extra pictures into a post... I haven't posted for a few days so there were a number of photos.

Some fabric buying I have done...I'm into buying small pieces of fabric since working on Leanne House quilts.  As I like how she uses lots of different fabrics - I just would not have thought to put together.

I haven't done a lot of stitching this week...just a little on my butterfly garden quilt.  Been to the dentist for my second appointment...one to go.  Life gets a little bogged down sometimes with the stress of my DH injuries. We were told by the doctors from the beginning that recovery would be a slow progress...it's been nearly two  years now.

I just love Christmas decorations...each year I add a couple to my collection. I found this ceramic Santa bell in spotlight...also this wire Christmas tree.  I love the traditional decorations but am also very taken by the glittery modern style too...so the tree inside is traditional and the wire tree with shiny baubles is for the outdoor area.

No comments: