Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas

Christmas tree pulled out of it's storage spot... lights added. Only one bulb needed replacing and all work! The tree fits neatly into this little space by the fire. And I still love the fence!
Now to add the decorations... these paper machete stars and hearts are my favourite... I've had them for a lot of years. They still make my heart sing.
The finished tree... I almost forgot I acquired the standing santa last year...no the year before.
I have xmas tree ornaments from my two sons travells...a tin santa from Italy, a tin sheep with santa hat from New Zealand.
And santa under the southern cross I made a number of years ago...
Just, need to add my wreath to the front door...a couple of things out the back.


1 comment:

Annette said...

Hi Christine, Thanks for showing your Christmas decorations, they look lovely. I especially like your paper mache ornaments, they are great.